Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Exams , O's

Midyear exams slapped me hard. I know I didnt put in my best effort in it , and the result is having these kind of results, only 2 passes, English and Combined humanities . Furthermore, I'm super disappointed over those two that I passed too. I cried terribly. But that doesnt help at all. Having swollen eyes wont change anything.Nr ng talked to my father , shouldn't have lost my temper so easily, maybe things would have been better . So it goes like this, if I never pass term 3 with flying colors , I have to say BYE to my love , which is volleyball .
So yeah, slapped me hard , and I'm freaking gonna work hard, and this time I promise , isn't just empty words.

Coach somehow marked my Chinese olevels paper , and he said I alot wrongs ! Neverminds! At least I tried I best, although I think my composition I write off topic. Well, just have to try harder next time! ^.^

To those feeling disappointed over results , don't be ! What's over is over! Now let's all start anew , a new journey! No use crying over split milk! Working hard is the key point!

Overdue photos below btw so if u don't wanna see my face , you can close it now after all the words . Haha !

No comments:

Post a Comment