Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Worth it .

FYI ! i know my face is getting boring so .. yeah no photos of me today :P ! (YAY?) LOL.

i was feeling like this on a sunday




so yeah monday there was this mindschamp thing . about motivating us .



i was expecting ..




in the end its ..

so today half the sec 4s and 5s never come school . and in the morning , school office call my home . in the afternoon , Mr Ng our vice principal call . so free leh they all . tsk !
he was like

MR NG : Hi PeiYu , why never go school today ?
Me : Overslept , plus not feeling well .
MR NG : do you know if u overslept must be punished ? By going detention ?
Me : Yeah .
MR NG : So you overslept or not feeling well ?
Me : Both lahh .
MR NG : What you mean ?
Me : Wake up , not feeling well , so go back rest more , in the end overslept lorhs !
MR NG : Got see doctor ?
Me : No , self medication
MR NG : then how u get well ?
Me : Self medication lah !
MR NG : Please get ur parents to write a letter to me to prove that you are sick. Thanks and Bye.
Me : Okaycan . *kup*







but whatever eh ! guess the detention room will be filled with .. 100 people ? since half the school didnt go school :P
training makes me pain everywhere .


but everything's worth it yo ! (:
school tomorrow . there's this mock english oral .
this is how my tongue will be yo ! im so not going to talk properly ! LOL . not to say im a dog from this photo :P !

march holidays next weeeek !


i feel like going to watch volleyball matches . I miss the feeling of excitment , screaming from the outside even when its not your own team .



i love to dive and i know it ! HAHA .

-


shall end this photo with G dragon ? .. or not :P





ok i know at the starting i said i wont put my face but .. CANNOT TRUST ME LAH ! my blog post no have my face weird ah ! :P , must see pretty girl's face ! CHEYJOKING ! (: SORRY ! HAHA . BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment