Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Photo Spam siol ! ♥

This post is mostly photo spam leh . So ,if you dont like my face , then skip this blogpost please ! And if you decided to read this post , be prepared for alotalota unglam photos :/
LOOK AT MY FRINGE , IM NOT RANTING FOR NOTHING OKAY ! COMPARE THE FRINGE TO THE OTHER PHOTOS . ok nvm i look normal right now . only when i tie up then i look like XMM ..
SO ...
..
.
.
.
.
i diao people , people confirm think ' who the fark is tht xmm diaoing , so not scary lorhs ' TSK !
HIAKHIAKS . I LOVE POOL ! Someone jio me go play pool someday leh ! tsktsk !
My jialat the eyebags eh ): i wanted to buy cucumber , but vanessa and canna didnt remind me . .tsk !
VANESSA'S BLUR FACE .

and yeah zilian in library . if your saw my tweets , i was saying that im a goodgirl thats going to the library , after this photo your will be like . 'TSK , LIM PEI YU GO LIBRARY ZILIAN NOT STUDY ' actually i went there to accompany vaney to borrow books . and ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HAVE TO PAY A FINE OF 23DOLLARS FOR NOT RETURNING BOOKS . DIEDIEDIE
collect newspapers and cloths ! finally remember what i did on thursday after seeing this photo !



This girl here use my ipod touch camwhore leh :$ , joking :P













puppy dog eye fail !
jasmine ! (:



GHOST !
LOL JASMINE CAMOUFLAGE IN PROGRESS :P
Fine dining ! (:

my second boyfriend , jiu shi shirley baobei :P , HAHAHAHAH


cheryl love me so much stalk me jiu take my sleeping photo ♥
Cheryl's my first boyfriend ! chey ! LOL . IM STRAIGHT OKAY !
-

im kinda lazy to blog but .. alot of photos to share ah ! :P
Wednesday - Fine Dining + Pool with Ruijia +BBQ at Raina's house , her Bro's birthday , w/ Jasmine , Dave , Peizhao . tsk .
Thursday - OMGIFORGOTWHATIDIDONTHURSDAYLETMMIETHINK...OKIFORGOTWHATEVERITSJUSTYESTERDAYOMG
Friday - CUT MYFRINGE AND I LOOK LIKE A XMM RIGHT NOW . *JIDONGYIXIA*
tomorrow's Ice's birthday ! Gonna go his chalet thingy tomorrow (:

-

funny things that happened .

1) i was sitting beside raina , telling her she miss me or something , LOL . then she was like ' THANKS LAH ! ' and yeah theres a guy that so happen to be at there then he look up at raina and ' HUH ?' LOL ! his face was like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



and yeah she shifted to me and TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME :P just joking , she was too shy ! she was like .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.




2) i was letting jasmine and dave watch saw , then peizhao and raina was like dont want see. raina reaction most big liao ! she whack ppl say ' I DONT WANT SEE ! ' and yeah RAINA . Dont kill me for uploading saw's photo , which is below , i chose the less scarier ones already :P.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







3) All 4 of them were like playing draw something , im the only lonely one sitting there watching them play ! tsk !

ok nothing much ! tsk . i should sleep early . erm .. awkward ending siahs with a forever alone face . LOL . BYE ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment