Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

ECP and Sentosa <3

FOR YOUR INFORMATION , THE PHOTOS FOR THIS POST IS IN THE PREVIOUS POST . Just go to the website www.depressive-dreadsxz.blogspot.com or choose the post from the bottom right of this blog . But don't skip this post and just go to the photos please :$ !

Met DingCheng, Darren , Cheryl , XinYi , Stefanie and Qiqi and tb station ! Yeah blankabla . We ate Mac bec Cheryl chun brought is the wrong way !
So yeah we went to Ecp and dc taught xinyi how to cycle .

Joke of the day . Xin yi thought paddle fast = more stable. So she paddle super fast and she also cannot go straight when cycling . So yeah she lost control and tried to put her left leg down but her leg was too short . So yeah she somehow sumobang the bicycle ! R.I.P bicycle :'( ! Hiakhiaks :P

Took bus from bedok to vivo while dc , Qiqi , stefanie left . Bought ock and ate 7-eleven food at sentosa at 7plus to 8 . We were pathetic enough to use the information sheet as a mat to lie down on the sand . ( we are gay ppl who dw to get dirty ) ! In the end .... -sandfightinprogress- !

Homed .

Sorry for boring post . Idk how to make it more interesting as I'm posting this using my iPod touch :$ duibuqi !

I'm not in your heart . Just stand by and watch as you leave .

No comments:

Post a Comment