Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Trip to vietnam

On the plane to vietnam . Friday - Monday ! HAHA , like a happy girl !




Cousin !
Went for hot stone full body massage . Everytime got cracks HAHA . and yeah omg i feel sexually harassed because she was practically touching everywhere :/ ~



Day 2 , the wedding day . LIKE A TIRED ONLY AH MAKE ME WAKE SO EARLY ! I DIDNT KNOW MUST WEAR NICELY THEN MY MUM WAS LIKE , WHY DE SHIT ARE U WEARING A DOMO SHIRT ):


killer heels , imagine if i whack you with it ! HAHA
Vodka cruiser , like 5% only D: !
Sunglasses yo !
Flower ! HAHA
had a makeup artist to come my room help me make up . Its a guy HAHA defug ! He made temporary curls for me which made me determined to curl my hair HAHA !

fat please !

Third day , went to shop at shopping malls and went to the museum !
And yeah that well is a well which people got murdered inside and got cut into pieces ): !
There was even baby which are twins and are sticked together , and they are preserved . OMG . like freaking sad and scary . Because of the bombs and de toxins , many people got deformed and many died .. D: !



My Grandfather's spouse :P ! HIAKHIAK SHES FREAKING GOOD TO ME SHE GIMMIE A BOTTLE OF CHIVAS :D !
buffet breakfast . and yeah i ate so little D:
At airport back to SG ! HIAKHIAK I FUCKING MISS SG . KNOW WHY ? YEAH IM GONNA POST ABOUT IT AT THE BOTTOM LATER !
Grandfather !

Air ticket ( boarding ticket )

above the clouds ! :D

-

Firstly , the roads are like that . filled with motorcycles without any trafficlight , they dont even stop at zebra crossings so i almost got banged alotalot of times ! D: ,

SECONDLY . wherever you walk , got people keep looking at you , some guys even desiao by asking for money . FUCK YOU .




Thirdly , my hotel is a 5star hotel , and beside it , like fucking alot prostitute dens ah ?!!!? then they see me like see ghost stare at me . at night i was walking behind my father one girl bio my father and almost wanted to approach him DAFUCK but i think she noticed us so she backed off . like what ?!!?

Fourthly , people there like to scold you for no reasons , WHY ?!!!??? , and its like scary because they scold u in the vietnam language , and it feels like those thailand horror movies , so i kinda got nightmares D: ! And plus dafuck wherever i walk , got guys asking me want get on their motor ? FUCKYOU . scared the hell out of me .




HAHA BUT there are reasons why i love vietnam ! :D hiakhiaks !

FIRSTLY , the hotel i stayed was a 5star hotel , so theres WIFI , I can whatsapp and use twitter and facebook ! :D there is a freaking big bathtub for me to bathe in and relax , and yeah they are like fucking polite and high class ! theres even a pool table for me to play HAHA even though its only 8ft !


the lobby !


HAHA CHIO RIGHT I KNOW !

Secondly , There sell wine and hardliquor VERYVERYVERY CHEAP . I MEAN SUPER CHEAP . PLUS the hot stone massage there was super ! i practically felt like im floating after the massage ! :D , TAXI WAS SUPER CHEAP TOO HELLO . HIRE ONE TAXI STARTING PRICE ONLY 20000 Dong , which is 60cents ! :D TRAVELLED AROUND IN TAXI LIKE A BOSS AND AT MOST ONLY 1DOLLAR PLUS ?!!!? HAHA . lucky got taxi or i will get banged down by motorcycles.




Thirdly , there got ALOTALOTALOT ANGMOHS ! WHICH ARE FUCKING HANDSOME AND FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES LIKE USA , SPAIN , GERMANY ! HOHO HAHA .okay should stop spazzing . Singapore's still the best ! HAHA kay end of post ! sorry if its wordy ! ): BYEBYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment