Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Journey of life .

It will be more of a wordy post instead so IF YOU DONT WANNA READ , just close it please ! (:

Lifes hard nowadays . So tired , its like school's getting more tedious everyday , like how difficult it is to hang on any longer . I believe many of us feel like giving up . This year sec 4 express have that motivation to study harder , to strive for their olevels , while the NA's are striving for best results for their N'levels . But , i dont know why am i still so fucking slack . I need to buck up now . But words isnt any use at all . How to prove it with my actions when i cant get rid of this lazy habit of mine for these past 4 years . Im just so tired , i just dont feel like hanging on any longer . Maybe this is just something that every normal teenager have to go through . i shouldnt be complaining. There are millions of people out there who wants to study but still doesnt have a chance to , people out there who worries about natural disasters instead of whether there are alot homeworks , people out there who worries about whether they have enough money for the next meal , instead of worrying whether they have time to go out shopping or sightseeing , people who worry about getting diseases and not being able to get medical treatment instead of us who keep complaining about having to see a doctor when we are sick . So these things tells me that im very fortunate .



However , without my teammates , i doubt i will be able to hang on that far . The sec 4's and Rebecca are stepping down this week wednesday , and those are the people which placed a large impact on my life and in my heart . Without them maybe i wont even be the cheerful girl i am in school at all . Without them i doubt i will be able to know what's call teamwork , and i thank them for everything they have given me , be it friendship , arguements , happiness , smiles , laughters , or maybe even sorrows . They bring me though the journey of life , and experiencing the life of a normal teenager , not caring people who despise us because of our loud voices , not caring about people who thinks that volleyball is easy and that we have no talents in anything , people who thinks that volleyball is a waste of time and we are wasting our precious time . Hello , volleyball is somehow our life , although some of us doesnt want to join volleyball anymore when we go to JC/POLY , but at least this is called ' gaining some experience ' .


So yeah its gonna be mid year very soon and im not prepared YET . its time to buck up ! I shall do my DNT folio tomorrow when i have decided to wake up :D ! And yeah im like fucking addicted to playing the chubby bunny after the first attempt with Raina HAHA . I keep asking people to play chubby bunny with me ! ;$ -LIKEASHYONLY- HAHA because i feel like a retard asking people to play it with me ! :D HAHA WHATEVER BYEBYE ! :D

and yeah a photo of our sec 1/2 west zone cgirls ? HAHA DONT GET A SHOCK PLEASE .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
REACHING ALREADY !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..



TADAHHHHHH ! Some of them isnt in volleyball anymore but , HAHA JUST a photo to show your ! :D , look at our nerd style ? -LIKEASHY- HAHA . BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment