Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

CHUBBY BUNNY !

Im lazy t0 upload the photos i took ah ! So i kop photos from raina . And here's her blog.





so sorry for the lack of photos because .. WE NO FEEL TO TAKE PHOTOS ! LOL .

-

Met Raina at school today to fetch her , accompany her go back change ah ! LOL
Went to idk what blog near JP the staircase do .... CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE ! LOL .

Went to pool at Jurong Safra with Raina and Peizhao , and i swear that because it was raining i almost died from the coldness !

CAB to jp , then did chubby bunny challenge again at JP STAIRCASE , LOL . But this time no video :P
Chat awhile , homed .
yeah so the main point of this blogpost today is the chubby bunny challenge video ! Enjoy ! (:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=godqvlQg2Ew&feature=player_embedded

Yeah just click on the link please i lazy ah ! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment