Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Randomness .

So yeah no photos of me today i guess ? LOL . i have lesser self obsession of my face nowadays ! :D
So yeah had mac today with rebecca and delvina . I was late in meeting becca! SORRY ! Gossips and 'idol' talking ! LOL . IT WAS SUPER CROWDED TODAY . FOR IDK WHAT REASON ! TSK .


Training today , fun but yeah i almost died yo ! now im hurting everywhere ! LOL .


Rannie , BeiNi , Vanessa , Szemin did the cinnamon challenge . It was damn epic ? they stuff the cinnamon in their mouth straight away jiu pui out already ! LOL . only vanessa stayed there with the ' im gonna die face ' but she gave up after 5 seconds !




i wanna play chubby bunny challenge with my team leh ! i think me and rannie will be the ultimate winner as our mouth = big only ! LOL .

and i was like happygirl96 just now when i was at bbt shop ! LOL . Reason that cannot be said ?! LOL . Its like fucking sudden can or not ?! :D , WOOSH .



and yeah im such a filial daughter today , i took bus home today instead of calling my father to fetch me after what my grandma said to me this morning :') ,



I Stopped stalking already LOL . but im so gonna start stalking again ! LOL .



Okay bye ! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment