Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Day 8 ♥ Most important people in your life.


i cut my fringe eh , OBVIOUS ANOT ? and i cut behind also , at the hairdresser , lazy cut myself x.x !
OK THIS IS UNGLAM , MY BRO TOOK IT , and i look like a monster , with de fat cheeks and my geek specs x.x and ugly hair !
My blog only have 54 posts ! -.- , LIKE A PATHETIC RIGHT . i want to have thousands of blogposts (: !




YTD was national day , andandandandand .... !
I WENT TO A DIMSUM BUFFET , the service was like @#$% ! even my mum said she dw go there anymore :x , OPPS :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and idk why , seriously machiam moodswing jialat ytd , till i couldnt sleep thinking about everything thats happening in my life right now , like SAVE ME ): i need someone to share my troubles with , without that person judging me from what i tell him/her .. Not possible to find though.

-

Day 8 Most important people in your life.

Most important people ? i thought its like , normal to know who is it ?canna , My teammates , RuiJia , Rannie, Beini , JingYee, Vanessa , SzeMin , still got my classmates , Raina , Phyucyn , last year's classmates , XinYi , Sedrean , Joel lai , my family ,my cousin !and manymany more , wonder whom i missed out O.O ! yeah , these people are the causes of my smiles , my laughter , my cheerfulness , my hyperness , and also , my sadness . and also people who are always with me and listen to me , whom im sure will be there for me when im crying , be there for me when im sad , and be there for me to share my happiness with ! Without them , i think i wont be who i am right now , although my life still has its ups and downs , but these people will be there for me when i need them , and im sure they know i will be with them , when they need me (: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment