Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

These few days ,

Photos first , details later , (:

I love Huayi Uniform (: !
I love my new earrings (: ! like hope that freaked up teacher wont confiscate it ! -.- ,

Sonia :p
Secretly take them , ZAI ANOT
Phyucyn is my new camwhore mate :P !
Act like ghost :D

Otw ShuQun Sec watch match (:
LJS !
My cui eyes x.x !
Busmate/Teammate (: !

-
Like a finally using com after this whole week :D !

Monday - OMG I FORGOT WHAT HAPPEN LOL
Tuesday - Did we go play pool or something ? :/
Wednesday - Forgot ><
Thursday - Training ,
Friday - Went shuqun sec watch match , in the end ended alr , CONGRATS JUNIOR IN GOING TO TOP 4 (: !

-

Was too tired till i took the wrong bus and i need to walk quite a distance before reaching home x.x ! And , am i easy to bully , treat people whom i cherish alot , jiu bei guailan , attitude over small things . so , does that mean i shouldnt even treat anyone good at all .




im seriously tired alr , super tired , tired of school , tired of classes , tired of guailans , tired of trying my best but in the end i failed , tired in being judged by some people , tired in moodswings , tired in so many things , and most tired in , trying to forget you . Maybe forgetting you will take quite a period of time , but at least im trying my best , and i didnt really regret being with someone whom i really loved before . Please let me forget you soon , i just cant take it anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment