Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram
Photos first , details later (:


We ate mos burger (:

Raina took my unglam x.x !
SO DELICIOUS RIGHT.
raina's sick thts why no mood take photos , get well soon :D





-

Morning , went to JP find raina (: >> Physics tuition ( like a shy siahs , THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN )

Me and Raina walked into the classroom ,
No seats tht is we two sit de , and the room is filled with people .
We jitao walked out of the classroom x.x , PAISEHS SIAHS .

>> Mos-burgered >> Safra-ed at kids amaze , like seriously damn freaking lots of memories there , sat at the exact same place somemore x.x >> Walked to JP >> EMATH tuition alone

AT FIRST , thought i went to the wrong class because its like teaching me something , and its COORDINATES GEOMETRY , de basics somemore . and i freaking know it alr x.x , OPPS .

--

idk why and dont ask me , but i miss you , so much . and i want you by my side again , knowing that im stupid to think that way .



No comments:

Post a Comment