Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Enough is enough , specially for you -.- ,


Dont read this if you want to judge me by reading this post . TYVM .

Yes this is to you , SPECIALLY YOU . People who dont want to see , dont bother seeing -.- and dont bother judging because you dont know anything -.- !
I know im like a childish , like a dumb to be angry , but like a seriously , -'- you . If you find us lousy , then you what siahs ? Whats beyond lousy ? YOU LAH . Cant even play properly , not serious , then u kp what siahs . At there niam say miss here miss there , in the end eh ? Still anyhow anyhow blame people , arbo u blame ur beloved one lah horhs , CANNOT HATE HIM THEN COME BLAME ME SAY WHAT WONT FORGIVE ME . I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING FORGIVENESS BECAUSE I DID NOTHING WRONG . HE JUST FUCKING TELL ME TO CONVEY THE MESSAGE . At there touch here touch there , wont disgusting meh . So cheap de zharborh , at there act yige innocent -.- , in front of everyone somemore . Got so despo meh -.- , Two face freak siahs . ''One moment at there , PEIYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :P , another moment , i wont forgive her -.-'' Make everyone like a pity u like tht . We like tht , u judge us simi lan . Please get the facts right , we lousy , u lousier (: ,

-

And sorry people , Dont read this and start judging me . And pengyoumen , if your think im childish by posting it on blog , then i bwg , because she really went too far alr .


And FYI , if you ever , say something bad about us again , dont blame me for giving you a slap , the first girl i will be slapping on the face (: , because enough is enough , we arent born for you to criticise . And stop thinking that you are the best , that you are the top of the world . Because you aren't . In the beginning , you are not even at the top of the world . You dont have the rights to criticise people , because you are worse (: , and i repeat , dont be the first girl i will slap , (:

No comments:

Post a Comment