Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

USS

Tiring activities today. 
Went jogging in the afternoon with my girl at my house here. 
Red faces plus tired faces so yeah. Headed home to bathe and then off we go to Sentosa to enquire about jobs! 

So we ended up not finding any jobs because most of it AT LEAST need an N'levels cert. times like this I just regret not taking N'levels and straight away jump to sec 5 without it. 
So we ended up deciding to buy the 6 months USS ticket which was only $88; Student Price. ( My third time going to USS ) 
Yuppppppz I'm utterly broke with my recent splurging for purely my own indulgement. 
Since we got the tickets around 4plus we had only around 2 hours plus to play some rides as it closes at 7. 
Headed to the Mummy Ride first since Cheryl's been whining about it since forever. 
I was kinda scared when walking through the queues because I guess I got paranoid after my Halloween experience @ Spooktacular, so I jumped at every hissing and get paranoid at every corners in fear that something will totally pop out at me. 
Headed to the Transformers ride next which was beyond awesome. We were super lucky to get the front row. The last time I went I sat at the back row which was totally not exciting at all.
Headed to Far far away. Such a beautiful place that took my breath away. 
Decided to be childish and went for the Sesame Street ride which is usually for families and their children HAHA me and Cheryl seriously looked like childish people over there! 
Headed home after all these. 
// 
Photos below @ the photo-taking areas with beautiful somehow retro areas
Gooooodbye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment