Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Food.

Great day today at bugis with my shortie. Headed to Ireland Fries for lunch and we each got the $9 set. 
Fries with your choice of sauce
Baked potato skin
$2.10 drink


She got the pizza sauce while I got the sour cream sauce. 

With baked potato skin. 
Was so filling I only managed to finish some of it but I swear it's so awesome. 
Happy girl with her happy food.
Such a cute fork okay pardon me HAHA
Yummmmmmmmmz! 
See how taitai my shortie is? Model style, nice. 
Headed to bugis and bought this! Wanted to buy crop top but I chose these instead because it was too tempting. Totally broke. 
Took a bus to Clark quay to meet the guys for dinner and also bring my shortie to TCC haha.
Settled with Thai food at the basement at clarkquay and the food taste more awesome than it looks like. The food platter was only $10! ( without GST ) 
-
Headed to pool at Mount Faber Safra. 
Gonna meet my girl tmr again for jogging and USS to enquire about jobs. 
Gooooodbyez

No comments:

Post a Comment