Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Whattttt?

Guess what , prelims are over , and im so glad , even though we took only afew subjects ! Afew means really afew ! Amath , Emath , Chinese !
And although i tried my best for this prelims , i guess it is aint enough , because i think i will do badly , especially my Amath , since it was so difficult .

Photo: A smile is a woman's best makeup .  http://instagr.am/p/PCCO7XO-XJ/
GUESS WHAT , its september holidays ! for ONE WHOLE WEEK , and yeah i have plans for the whole week . #LESIGH ,

Me, Avery , Vernice, Meixin , Yuhui , Celina , (LEFT TO RIGHT )

Yeah , we were at our school gym . Quality of our gym is like ..... *SPEECHLESS* but yeah , at least there are new trackmiles ! :)

I miss B'GIRLS'2012 , Gladly say that , i love this photo alot even though my hair was like...... Because it reminds me of those times .
My class ! 4EN ! Even though i just joined this class this year , i can super duper gladly say that i love this class ! Even though i just suddenly *chopchop* join in this class , they never fail to make me feel belonged . Despite me dragging the class down etc . Love you guys ! :)

Been studying at the library , and i feeeeel so tired . Chionging my DNT work now , yeahyeah i know , 4E ,5N , 4N , all done their folio already. How about me ? Im still stuck at Development . #LESIGH , *FROWNS*

OH and it was my bro's birthday on the 27th August ! Swensens icecream cake for you all ! ^.^ , Happy birthday my beloved brother and JIAYOUS for your ALevels okay ! :)
Photo: #me #brother 󾌵󾍇 http://instagr.am/p/Oi8Gqbu-Z6/Happy birthday my beloved brother ! :)
Glad to at least still have quarrels with you , this shows that we are communicating and caring for each other  !
Photo: Some call it magic , I call it miracles . ❤ http://instagr.am/p/OrBXkzO-Ug/
Some call it magic , I call it , MIRACLES .


WHATTTTT ? SEPTEMBER HOLIDAYS STILL GOT SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES ?! heeeeeehs. tsk .

No comments:

Post a Comment