Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram



So .. Sentosa with Avery meixin and vernice today . Woke up at 11 to prepare , me very the excited please.
Had a easy difficult time choosing what to wear , and yeah , finally made my choice ^.^ !

Met them at 1230 at OCK , and we trained down to vivo makan kopitiam :$ (budget people)
so off to sentosa
 kinda weird picture but whatever :)

 meixin's unglam :B
the three girls :) !

so we volleyballed awhile and yeah , some people asked to play with us , and we rejected accepted ! Okay , so actually i was bioing , then vernice suddenly told me ' EH THAT GUY VERY HANDSOME' , and meixin also told vernice , and avery just joined in . So in the end we went huachi over two guys which are damn hot , ofcourse one's hotter , and the 3 girls dw to accept the fact that he keep looking at me :P , KAY PEOPLE DONT JUDGE OVER THIS POST , ITS NATURAL FOR GIRLS TO LOOK AT GUYS . eye contact ^.^ , HAHA ,





 VERNICE IS A SHORTY GIRL . okay !

So after that we almost died of thirst because we had no water . Meixin and Vernice went to buy drinks , then we had fun at the beach burying legs and playing with the waves to cool ourselves down :)

Then we went to play volleyball again  , with the strangers , but they are the friends of the shuaiges , so yeah me and vernice went to play with them in hope for them to appear . In the end , i told vernice one of the guys appeared , she went distracted and lost alot points :b even made th opposite people laugh like hell (Y)

me and avery went to build a barrier to protect ourselves from high tide while the other two went to chongliang , then we go chongliang vernice geisiao say she saw them sitting in one row at the wavehouse , but we missed them , ohshittt :O! 
photo my Meixin

so we went to makan mac , and yeah , we were starving like mad ! 

went home after mac , lovely time with them , go to sentosa again ? to volleyball and not to see shuaiges okay ? *winkwinks*

Photo from meixin

The polaroid we took , oh , we asked an angmoh to help us take ,she was pretty (high nosebridge !!) and her accent was so beautiful ! :$

okay bye ! :) 

time now , 12:26am
School's reopening , and im not in the least interested in the reopening of school right now , because it feels like , im just starting to enjoy my holiday ! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment