Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

To the shortie.

Feeling abit emotional now so I shall blog before going to sleep. 
I'm just so glad to have my shortie with me through these two years. 
I still remembered how we were not that close in sec 4. Guess we got closer after realising how much we have In common, and also how much differences we have. There was once we sat at Mac & start talking about how we really feel every single time, talking about life, till we did not leave the Mac despite saying we wanna leave like 2 hours ago. I remembered how you were so worried for me when I whatsapp you about how depressed I was I don't feel like living anymore, that you were so worried you called me after I did not reply. I still remembered how you headed down to vivo & sentosa to find me in the evening to make sure I was fine, and we ended up playing the luge and having a great time. I remembered how you tried to make me laugh my pressing your nose & then mine, dragging yourself down just to see that I'm fine. Remembering how we walked around fairprice when we had something to think about. I've never ever gotten angry at you before, because I really don't wanna leave a hole in our friendship. All the advices we give each other everytime we are in a dilemma. I'm always so proud to have a friend like you, someone who knows me well enough to know when I'm sad, tired, mood swinging. Really blissful to have found such a friend, many search for their whole lifetime only to realize they are alone, but I'm sure that no matter what happens, you will still be there with me to share my burdens. 
You're just like the sister I never had. 
So many more things to say but idk where to start from. 
See you hopefully on Sunday love you bestie. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment