Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

End of 2012 dedications

Hi . This post shall sum up about 2012 , and how glad that some people came into my life , while some never left .
2012 was a different year for me , not to say , a rough one , but I'm glad that there's this year . As I didn't study hard , and cherish what I had , I dropped to EN . I was quite devastated because it just means that I would not be able to graduate after sec 4 . I came into this class all feeling all foreign . Maybe I was too immature , too childish , and I took quite some time for the class to accept me , but I'm glad I came into this class . I met people whom became important to me , who are significant in my current life now . Without them , maybe 2012 will really be a rough year for me . This year , I went through many things , cried countless of times , almost gave up many times , but my friends were there for me despite everything . Some almost left me , but didn't in the end . I'm glad for them .

Dedication Post

Classmates :

I'm sorry for being such a bitch , and that I always am the one who is the last to hand up things ( next year also will since I didn't do my holiday homework ) , but I'm glad I came into this class . Knowing that you all did not wanna accept me in the beginning and was dreading my existence In this class was an awful feeling , hope you all accept me now :D , and let's all get good results for o'levels alright ? :) ~

Cheryl :

In this whole year , I became extremely close to you. I went on shoppin sprees with you , everything ! And I'm really so glad you stayed in my life and I'm glad I met you . Your such a sweet girl , keep encouraging me to study , cared for me whenever I'm not feeling well , tolerate my stupidness and bitchiness . I don't wanna disappoint you at all . For instance , going to the dk what fair thing organized at school because you expected me to come , and I know that If I do not come , you will be extremely disappointed . Glad I met you in my life , Love you <3

Stefanie,Shirley,Jamie :

Hi stefanie and Shirley! Remember the drama that we had at the starting of the year ? That was absolutely ridiculously funny . Let's not bother about such things and concentrate more on our O's? :) glad I met you two , because meeting you two brings more laughter into my life . Hi Jamie , remember how we went jogging and slacking ? How we went Bugis together ? :) I miss that . Sorry that I'm not always slacking with you all anymore , I will find some time next year to find you all , I'm really glad I met you and you are a significant person In my life .

Vivian and qiqi :

Hello LOL. Eating mates !? :b let's eat more together muahahaha and eat macdonalds more Tgt after school, especially qiqi ! Bonding session you know :b with me I mean hehe . Let's study hard together and go for study sessions Tgt ? ( even though my study session with Vivian always fail bec I end up sleeping ) . But YOU TEACH ME SCIENCE MAH, and it's the most boring subject ever :b ~ okay we must go out Tgt more often okay?! :)

YunJie :

Hi don't be shocked that you get this muahaha who ask you be in my class ! Let's study hard Tgt ( then u must be thinking ' I got study hard only u never ' ) , but yeah. I like quarreling with you LOL I know it's a stupid thing to say but at least it makes life more interesting ! :b please brush up on your English , I'm not trying to say mine's very good or what , but english's really a very important subject ( you don't say ~~ ) , so good luck okay?

Raina:

Hello baby <3 , even though we drifted away from each other through this whole year , but I'm still glad I have you in my life . I know that you really want me to study hard , and get good results . It's a rare moment to find a friend like you . Not to mention I love your baking ALOT ! :b all the cheesecakes and cookies . Mmmmmm, feed me until fat already :b ! Will always be there for you if you need me alright ? Love you!

2011 teammates :

Sorry that I'm not as close to you all as before anymore , but I really hope you all pass your o'levels with flying colours and that you all will get into the desires courses that you want! Those significant and unforgettable moments I had with you all in th past few years , I will never ever forget them . Let's meet up more alright ? Without you all in my life , it will just e such a boring life for me , volleyball brought life to me .

2012 teammates :

Only became closer to you all like in the middle of the year ? Because of our age difference muahahaha just joking I feel like you all the age when I'm mixed with you all . Sorry for being such a bitch at times. I love those moments when we have bonding sessions together and when we go out together to know each other more , macdonald sessions , and the laughter you all bring me . Let's try our best to be in the top 4 alright , we can do it , we must have faith in ourselves and prove those who looked down on us wrong . I love you all .

Esmin :

Hello bitch! :b enemies for life ? :x I remember how we once were enemies and seeing each other was like giving the fuck you look and the shooting daggers at each other with our eyes :b but I'm glad I met you . You helped me alot ( I think you know what I mean ) , and thanks for caring for me , for believing in me , for trusting me . I still remember how you ' broke my heart ' , so yeah, sunshines everyday for me ? :b please don't be so sad anymore , just to let you know I will be there for you when you need me alright ? :)

If I miss out anyone , it's not that I don't find you significant in my life , everyone I met this year in my life makes me who I am , and I'm glad to meet everyone of you .

*spot that If there's your photo , you made my 2012 alive*













































No comments:

Post a Comment