Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Exams?

Exams are officially over .... NOT .
still got math o'levels ,and im already in the holiday mood . lesigh .
Kinda glad my results were better then expected because i was so disappointed whenever i complete a paper . Hope that these are enough to help me promote to 5EN .

So wanna go to halloween Night lah siahs , then scare whoever is going with me . *evilsmile* LOL .
Kay truefacts about me
1. Im scared of horror things . LOL
2. I love GORE.

So people must be like thinking ' why this woman love gore then scared of horror ? LOL . Everyone thought im not scared of horror because i love gore . WHAT CONNECTION IS THERE ? LOL .

The reason why i prefer gore to horror is
1. Im quite superstitious , not that i got do alot bad things so im scared . LOL
2. Gore movies are kinda fake because i keep telling myself its fake .
3. Gore movies like SAW have a meaning behind it , while horror movies are almost all the same plots , thing s about people dying in the house before etcetc .
4. I like to see the actors acting like they are being tortured because it shows me how well they can act .

Oh and theres this nice horror movie that for once i laughed at it , because its more to people dying then being haunted . But its nice so yeah if your wanna watch , GO WATCH IT :D

LOOK SO COOL RIGHT , the poster of the bloody wall , you will only know the meaning behind it at the end of the show . #justsaying

ahhhhh i wanna go badly . :(
Photo: My darling Cheryl 󾰬󾍇󾰗 #me #friend #classroom  http://instagr.am/p/Q7IsG5u-RJ/‎
i wanna stay in this class mainly because i wanna proceed on with my life , and yeah i wanna continue being in 5EN , with this class , with my classmates , with that ugly girls at the photo on top , with many many other people .

my awesome drawing . Okayyy that pig's damn cute , and its called piggy . Its been with me for like .... 10 years ? LOL . i bring it to genting every year because i bought it from genting , and im bringing it back to its 'country' . LOL . kay just being random . Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment