Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

:) ! Smile , because you deserve it .

Posting because Cheryl keep pestering me to update saying my blog's dead and that she doesn't like it :/ , so yeahhhh........... Maybe she wanted me to update about her *LEFT CHEEK* thing ? :b


Got o'level MT results today. Got C5 , and actually, to say the truth, that's my best result for the past for years . I know my abilities , and that my Chinese cannot make it, but yeah , I choose to be optimistic instead because at least for now , I passed , and I knew I tried my best. That's enough to motivate me for now . So people who didn't get good results , If you think your ability can be better than what you got , retake. At Least you won't regret ! I'm gonna retake , , and I know next time , it will be better .

No comments:

Post a Comment