Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Random .

At comlab here with cheryl Darling now beside me because i forced her to sit beside me because im a loner . OPPS .
hehe , training later . woosh !
been crazy over my eyebags recently , tadahhh , batman in action !
gonna go buy more after school , after training ! hehe ,
Anyone wanna buy it , you can buy it at Sasa now !
One mask actually cost around .. 4.95?
But sasa is having a sale and is selling it at only 1.95! And its quite useful , even though i still have puffy eyes .
Super cooling effect after using it . How to know when to take it out ? When its dried up . (You dont say lorhs ! ) LOL .
So .... go buy if you want your puffy eyes and wrinkles to decrease . (PS , im having wrinkles at only this age , MYHELL)

Abrupt ending ! BYE !

3:00PM .

Im still holding on , holding on those criticisms i get from people who dont know me , who i really am . Am i really such a nice person to hate , or does my looks irks you ? Or does my thick-skinnedness irks you ? Tell me , actually , i dont mind , i just detest those gossips behind my back . But one thing is , i wont change for you , because if you really treat me as someone important , you will accept me for who i am .

No comments:

Post a Comment