Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Happy Birthday ! @EsmintheAwesome




Happy birthday bitch ! Your birthday's tomorrow , but i post first lah okayy ! sooooooo . how to start . Sorry im not making it so special for you , like how you make a video for me . But ,, my blog like revolves around my life ah , SO BE HONOURED since u always want your big face and name in my blog dedicated to you ! :) ,

We went through alot , from being strangers , to aquaintances , to enemies , to friends , to haopengyou ! :) , and its like ...... seems like so recent that ive met you , but seems like its been a longlong time . We went through alot , many quarrels over many things , distrust of you to me , hope that ive gained your trust now ? :) , then many many quarrels , sharing secrets and things on our mind , you and ur superman ? :P , awww , here i am telling you , no matter what happens , you always have me okay ? and ofcourse many others , including vernice tan ! :) , because your special to us , and we hope that you know that ..

Yeah so ... cooking maggie for you for your birthday , awwwwww , HAHA . Dont be disappointed please , i know u always thinking about maggie :P ! Awwwwwwwwwwwww, whatever lah you ! :D , loser at pool , bitch please ! Sunshine , ive always written sunshines for you , just that , im not gonna give it to you , always wanting u to get it yourself , dont be disappointed okay ? :P ,im a lazy pig right ! so ,,,,,, think positive at all times , and always stay happy okay ?? :') !

Heeeeheeeee superman ? :b
Get well soon too ! lastly , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :)

ofcourse , to end this post with my face *AWWWW I SPOILT THE WHOLE POST * , confirm alot people thinking that way ! :B , but ....... SORRY ! IM STILL LEAVING MY FACE HERE :D

10:12PM
1hr43Mins left if my calculations is not wrong  ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment