Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Rain.

Whats been happening these few days ? I mean weeks . Yeah , Singapore's damn fucking fugging hot. Like ..WHAT ?! So when it started raining , the responses were like as though Singapore's snowing ! (Y) , see the importance of the rain now ? HAHA .

actually one day i feel like just sitting in the rain , on the beach , facing the sea , and just stare into midair. 





so its actually the weekends now . And yeah confirm plus chop , time will pass so quickly.

HAHA , who are the people who are like the photo below ?

oh yeah, Juniors won the match against Jurong Yesterday . #prideofHuaYi !
Next match is against Shuqun , hope you all can do it ! :) WOOSH , i have confidence in you all !
Like so cool , i love diving and setting , even though sometimes diving hurts , but then , only volleyballers know the feeling of diving and being able to save the ball feels /




oh and people , stop asking why i choose HuaYi when i live so far ! I last time live at cck , but i moved to TiongBarhu after selling my condo at ChoaChuKang , and im currently staying at my grandma's house right now . Recently bought a new house which will only construct finish in 2014 , at CCK , so yeah . Dont ask anymore :) !




TIME NOW , 3;48pm
its time to go do my math homework now .


No comments:

Post a Comment