Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram


hokay i kinda miss this two girls .



hehehehehes

so .. been a long time since i catch up with this girlgirl over here . LOL . POOL SIBO ?!
YAY big bang's back . and im lovin it :P !
OPPS. dont freaking kill me cheryl if u see this photo :P
Shirley

-

hohohohoho , 2.4 and training today . tired like a $%#&%$&* !!! And i think my 2.4 deprove ? got 11.01 mins only siahs . middle finger please !
And i freaking memorised the wrong essay for SS Essay , i swear i can freaking cry when i got the paper . ARGH . shall try better next time ):
and im kinda coughing my shit out right now , for about a week ? because this girl called VANESSA TAN passed it to me i guess .
Match tomorrow against ST-Hildas ! :D JIAYOUS YO ! We can do it ! (:

tsktsk and we saw SQSVB Number 16 siahs when we board 187 . like a coincidence only ?! and she freaking lives in the same block as vanessa . HAHA . #EPIC SHIT TODAY .

No comments:

Post a Comment