Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

So true . Kop from someone's else blog .

What all girls want .
That guy that will wake up early in the morning to accompany you to text or bring you to places you need or want to go . Morning texts and calls . Surprise kisses and hugs from the back . Not minding it when you are smelly or dirty , and finds you beautiful even when you are at your ugliest . Bring you to the doctor when you are sick . Doing silly faces to make you smile . Giving in to you knowing that you will be sad if he doesn't . Proudly telling his friends that you are his girlfriend . Giving you hugs when you are cold . Making you smile like a retard at the slightest comments or joke . Goodnight texts . Love you for who you are .

No comments:

Post a Comment