Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Holiday = No holiday ~


yoh ! so long never post already leh . holiday machiam like not holiday like that . volleyball - work - volleyball - work . next week twoquanfu and chongszemin is gonna work with me , likea happy only ! :D . i prefer marina mandarin ah ! why marina mandarin not alotalot ballrooms like swisshotel !! :@ , marina mandarin more high class feeling youmeiyou ? :D okay nbm , work with people who can help me carry everything while i slack , (Y) best ! :D . and yeah ima freaking noob at finding people on facebook . HAHA . okay im happygirl96 can anot ?! btw , The greatest love is a freaking nice drama , WATCH AH PEOPLE , IF NOT I WHACK YOU :P . kay shall look forward to next week's work ( due to alotalot reasons ) HAHA . kay nights (:




BTW , leave a tag can ? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment