Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Im going to do this and that and that one and this after exam ! HAHA ♥

Nowadays im freaking addicted to stickys ! Clarke Quay im going to visit you when im not sick anymore ! :D


i know i know messy hair ):

that picture on top is like freaking sweet . Imagine if a guy you love does that to you . HAHA . sweet bodoh ! (:

-

Plans after exams ,

1) FLY KITE ! HAHA , never fly kite before ): not suagu ! ):
2) SLEEP TILL HAPPY HAPPY :D , confirm everyone's plan ! :P
3) Go library cause havoc instead of studying there :D , no need care the freak librarian ! HAHA
4) Go sentosa play volleyball w/ teammies ! :D
5) Find many freaking ways and means to KEEP MY DARKCIRCLES AWAY.
6) More things that cannot be revealed :P ! HAHA .

-

First time take MC two times during exam , WTS ):
then need retake , when everyone's like , 'YAY EXAMS ARE OVER'

-

Went to vaney's house ytd to study , and slept for 1hour on her SOFREAKINGCOMFYBED bec i was sick , and secondly she didnt wake me up ~ HAHA .

-

HOPE EVERYONE PASS THEIR EXAMS WITH FLYING COLOURS (: !

No comments:

Post a Comment