Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Dedication to 3E4

Dear classmates ,

Raina - thanks for being there for me whenever I need you . Thanks for whacking me when I'm sleeping in class , for being harsh with me so I will know my mistakes , and thanks for being by me no matter what I do . Sometimes I annoy you , but you still stay by me . Getting angry at me when I give up on myself , and making me go back on the right track . I've so many things to tell you that Cant be written . So many things to thank you . Loveyou <3 !

Jingyee - hi no choice friend ! Remember since the starting of the year . And until now , how much we have known each other better ? Thanks for teaching me . Remember the time when u and Raina keep slot Pens into my head ? And how I tell you about my secrets ? And how we went through this whole year Tgt ? Remember camp ? :') , when we had countless days with each other . These memories will stay with me . Loveyoumuchs ! <3

PHyucyn - hi ! Remember we keep camwhore , and I keep pon with u lessons ? And then we take alot photos , and I go all shy when u and Raina like kiss me ? HAHA . Seriously will miss u alot . Please still be my camwhore partner ? <3 know how u camp In the toilet waiting for me to shit finish , HAHA , and ur the one that keep calling me limpygirl <3 iloveyou! (:

Other girls in class - hi classmates ! :D classmate for 1 year , even though May not be close with some of you , and some of you may even dislike me , but , I seriously will miss all of you . Classmates for 1 year , develop feeling already you know ! :P , jiayous for all of ur olevels don't stres okay ? (:

Guys in class - first , i would like to apologize to those who got gl , whack , scolded , diao by me . At the starting of the year , I hated most of your alot , because ur damn desiao ! :( . But after get to know your better , your are not that bad . The laughters and jokes will be missed by me . And sorry if I really offended or hit some of your too hard . I may be really detestable , but I really will like to thank your for making my one year of 3e4 enjoyable (:

No comments:

Post a Comment