Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

WeirdWeird ,


Photos first details later (:


what we cook for f&n ~ ok it looks fail , SHHHHHHHH !
Went to canna's house :D and szemin's like lazy to take photos with me ):
Unglam her :O

Our dinner/lunch o.o ?
CANNA (:
We started going crazy with weapons , scary anot ?! :x Look at the shadow >< ~
Rannie epic :P
Szemin with the dog (:

-

Came back to school , and i started hugging lots of people :x ~! OPPS ,
After school went to canna's house (: and its like a fun only I LIKE !
AND TOMORROW LEAVING AT 11 ,
dk is good or bad thing x.x , but im suppose to be happy so YAY (: ,

sorry for the shit post will post something better next time (:


-

Idk whats happened , why it feels so weird now D: , i dont really like how and what things are going now , because i cherish you alot ): ~

-

I Miss You ! Know who you are , Nopes , you wont know , and you wont even be reading this . thats what hurts me , because it shows that ive long been forgotten in your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment