Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Freaking Blogger Cannot upload photos x.x !

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH , PHOTOS CANOT BE UPLOADED ON BLOG SO SORRY FOR THE PICTURE'LESS BLOG , FOR PICTURES , PLEASE CLICK ON THE FACEBOOK LINK AT THE TOP (: THANKS !

-

Monday - DYING ! like a seriously , holiday mood , tired , i wanna sleep x.x ! Bought abit of the snacks oppps ,

Tuesday - Bought all the snacks for the food store , and we started being pathetic and packed it at a super public place , LIKE A BUEHTAHAN LAHHH PEOPLE KEEP STARE -.- , and we had no hands to flag a taxi WTH !

Wednesday - Watched match at Shuqun Sec , Juniors won , congratulations (: ! Went to eat at mac with teammies then started chatting ! ILOVECHATTINGWITHMYAWESOMECRAZYFUNTEAMMIESLIKEITSSOSUPERFREAKINGBONDED !

No comments:

Post a Comment