Contact me

Add me @ » Facebook Ask me a question @ » Ask FM Follow me @ » Twitter Follow me @ » Instagram

Crap , dont really need to see to dampen ur moods people (:

i thought i'd forgotten you but maybe i havent . Seeing your name , hearing it , it just brings my heart to ache , and idk why. I just hope that i wont ever see you , if not , i dont know what i will do to react . But i guess its impossible , i guess i will have to see you mostly everyday. When can you freaking get out of my life , out of my mind . I miss the last time me , when i have lesser worries. When i grow older , i understand why adults like to say , wish i am like you , lesser worries . Because when you grow older , you will tend to have more problems , troubles . This is just life i guess , and i have to overcome it . Then what else can i do ? Give up ? Dont think thats an option , and do you know what ? I still love you .

--

like seriously , dont need to care this post , its just to , let out everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment